Re(12): BG Announcers?

If the track crew does a decent job of prepping and maintaining the track and the line up crew keeps things moving, the announcer has a easier job because he doesn't have to talk so much. If the track crew is in 2nd gear of a ten speed tractor or roller, and the line up guys are always behind getting the pullers up to the sled, and the announcer quits talking, the people in the stands will notice real soon there's nothing going on. That's when a announcer really earns his pay check. People in the stands talk through out the whole pull. To the announcer it sounds like a low hum. Those people are listening but only pick out bits and pieces but not word for word as a whole. Take a closer look and after a lot of runs the fans are looking at their phones either for pictures or texting. In the end, It takes everyone doing their jobs to make the pull interesting and entertaining enough to entice the paying fans want to come back the next year.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording