Region 2 Light Pros: Let the complaining cease

From NTPA website: "Two Region II divisions to crown two champions apiece
Thanks to a rule change adopted jointly by the WPI/NTPA Executive Boards, two of the NTPA’s most prolific divisions will have more titles to chase in 2017.

Any division with 24 or more scheduled hooks as of March 1 within a single NTPA competition region will now compete for two championships. Events that count toward each subregional title will be geographically determined by the NTPA office.

Consequently, Region II Light Pro Stocks (33 total hooks) and Two Wheel Drives (26) will compete in Eastern and Western Subregions for separate crowns, end-of-season point fund payouts, and berths in the 31st Enderle Memorial Pull-Off. Interstate 75 will serve as the border between the subregions, resulting in balanced schedules for both the Light Pros (16 E/17 W hooks) and Two Wheel Drives (12 E/14 W).

A list of hooks that will count toward each subregional championship is included on the 31st annual Enderle Memorial Pull-Off qualifying page.

As is standard practice with Enderle qualifying, were the same vehicle to win both subregional titles, the runner-up in combined Region II points would be an at-large invitee.

Modified Minis and Modifieds (19 Region II hooks each) will compete for geographically determined berths in the Pull-Off in 2017, but each will still crown a single Region II champion."

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They don’t speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording