Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(1): Missing You All!
IP: 98.110.136.99

Good to hear from you again, Mr. 'Ollis. I was wondering about you lately. I was kind of surprised about you being depressed this past winter only in the sense that the winter that we had a couple of years ago was truly a soul-crushing one. Anyway, I do feel for you about your situation re: music. It's too bad that people don't appreciate live music in small settings these days. As you probably know too well, people in our area are more interested in watching the local sports teams these days in the bars. It's also probably cheaper & easier for bar owners to just get some big screen TVs & slap on the sports than to deal w/musicians. I just want to say that I do appreciate those who have the talent to play music & I hope that you continue to use your talent to make @ least some people happy. Hey, it's a beautiful day out here today!

P.S.: Who's that behind those Foster Grants?

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording