Re(2): ppl

Think you left out SSD genius!! We'll take the "scrubs" in the mini class in NTPA! PPL has nothing on any NTPA class!! We'll take Holmans etc. in 4wd, Petros and others in Twd, Conny and the rest of the PS class. GALOT, Blackbourn, Lustick etc. in SSO. If the rules were the same in MOD class there is no difference there either! I'm really surprised ppl hasn't tried to steal the Unlimited class, they've stolen every other class they have after NTPA puts in the dirty work to build it, as well as most of the rules. There would be no ppl if it wasn't for NTPA doing what they've done for pulling the last 40 yrs. or so.

Replies:
  • Re(2): ppl -
    Re(3): ppl -
    Re(4): ppl -
    Re(4): ppl -

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording