Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links      Hall of Fame      Miami scratches      Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

DOS-SIERRA II

As a long time fan of Dos,I was pleased to see that he won 4 games in a row yesterday.
I can't remember how long he stopped playing (or why) a while ago but I think it was
quite a long time.When he started back at Miami he was not the same player I remember
at Dania.He looked hurt,out of shape and "lost" on the court.I have noticed a steady
improvement in his game for at least 6 months now.He now shows the "court savy" and
attitude that he used to have when he played against some pretty good backcourters
at Dania when he played there.Obviously,he should have more confidence playing at Miami
since the roster is much weaker now than when he first started back at Miami but he is
playing much better now and I really enjoy watching how "crafty" he is on the court.For
a guy with small stature and limited power he is one of the smartest players I have ever
seen and is truly a joy to watch- I especially love the forehand rebote carom in singles!!
Congratulations,DOS!!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording