Derek Harrison's Crossword Message Board

Please do not discuss (or even mention) current puzzles until after the solution is published. The moderators reserve the right to delete messages which do not have a valid Email address.

Message Board Rules

Listener Gathering in London next Saturday (29th April)
IP: 84.93.61.7

Our next get-together will be on Saturday 29th April, from about midday onwards, following our pattern of the last Saturdays in January, April, July and October. Once again we will be at the Sir John Oldcastle, Farringdon, which is a Wetherspoons pub at the junction of Farringdon Road and Greville Street, a short walk from Farringdon Station, along Cowcross Street. Apart from overground services, the station is on the Metropolitan, Circle, and Hammersmith & City lines. Pub details are here.

Do come along and join us for some friendly crossword chat over a drink! There should be a good range of decent beers, plus the usual Wetherspoons food. There is no official “end time” to these gatherings – please don’t arrive too late in the day. We expect there will be the usual mix of solvers, setters, editors and others closely associated with the world of thematic cryptics.

If you’d like to be on the email reminder list for these gatherings, just let me know.

Hope you can make it on Saturday! (I can’t be there myself.)

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording