Trenton, TN - May 6th (7:00 pm)

Trenton, TN
May 6th
7:00 PM
All Classes

Iím a little teapot short and stoutÖhere is my handle and here is my spout. Itís more like ďIím a tractor puller strong as an oakÖ push on my throttle and out comes the smokeĒ On May 6th the USA Pullers invades the Trenton, TN teapot festival for their third hook of the 2017 pulling.

Come join us at the Shady Acres Park in Trenton for a night of fierce competition. The one-day pull will feature all of the USA Pullers classes. This includes (2) classes of Hot Farm tractors, 8,000# Pro-Stock Diesel Four-Wheel Drive Trucks, 7,000# Super Stock, 9,300# Super Farm tractors, Pro Farm/Small Block Hot Rod, Farm Stock tractors, and 6,000# mixed tractors. Gates will open at 5:00 pm and come early to tour the pits and see your favorite vehicle! Registration closes as 6:30PM followed by a drivers meeting. The first hook will be at 7:00 PM following the National Anthem.

Hereís a little information on the festival. In 1981, John W. Melton developed the idea of a teapot festival to draw attention to Dr. Fredrick C. Freed's rare 500-piece collection of porcelain veilleuses-theieres. The festival has grown into a weeklong event beginning with the ceremonial lighting of the teapots and culminating in the annual grand parade.

For the full 2017 USA pulling schedule, results, and other pulling information check us out on the Web @ www.usapullers.org.

Trenton TN Commercial

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording