Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links     Hall of Fame     Miami scratches     Dania scratches     Ft Pierce scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(1): OFF TOPIC--SUSPENSION OF BLOG

Hi Jsolo,
Please don't go! We need you, as well as we need to Tiger and the rest of the fans of the forum. You guys are doing a wonderful promotion of our ancient game of jai alai and other BP modalities…it looks like other Jai alai initiatives are taking place in Florida, Mexico, maybe Cuba, promotion is taking a real importance also today in the Basque Country. Thanks to the social media fans are more united than ever…Jsolo I never seen a person who could handle such a huge amount of information of so many different of Basque Pelota modalities, try to understand its rules, the links…point by point...unbelievable!!!
The only thing that I could do is to offer you a place to stay in case your are planning to visit the Basque Country, the same I offered to Tiger privately…Today I have three boxes with things related to Jai Alai, one for Tiger, one for Mark and one for you, yours with many items related with other BP modalities…
Please don`t go Jsolo!
Thank you very much!
Sixto

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording