Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links     Hall of Fame     Miami scratches     Dania scratches     Ft Pierce scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(2): OFF TOPIC--SUSPENSION OF BLOG

Hi Tiger. I'm starting to feel like Dorothy at the end of the _Wizard of Oz_. You and this board were pretty much the inspiration for the whole thing for me. To find a bunch of incredibly knowledgeable people concerning the greatest ball sport on Earth (IMHO) was great. It was through you guys that I learned some of the ins and outs of the game, as well as its history. From there it was a short step to learning about other modalities of BP. For a while I thought I would keep the blog going forever, but, as you say, it was a lot of work, and I have been thinking about it more or less as a "proof of concept" project for a while now. And May 1 (about a year in) was a good place to stop. For all the repeating stuff, people can use the blog to find future (and past) editions.

You have kept this thing going for what, about 15 years now? I know what that is, as I have done lengthy Internet Current Awareness things like that on my day job. That is a heroic effort, greatly appreciated.

The Miami stats will be great whenever you have the time. I'm in no hurry.

I plan to follow BP a little more selectively but the Jai Alai is at the top of my list and I plan on letting people know where things are when the Summer Partidos return.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording