Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links     Hall of Fame     Miami scratches     Dania scratches     Ft Pierce scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(4): OFF TOPIC--SUSPENSION OF BLOG

Hi Sixto. I had a chance to watch the match. Urriza's "over his head scoop" rebote was the best shot (even better than Etxeberria III's behind the back rebotes) I've seen in a Remonte match. And the way Otaegi played at the end was amazing. I like Azpiroz but I think he was a bit overmatched. Urriza was taking more and more rebotes as the match progressed. When Azpiroz learns the rebote like Etx III or Ion, he will really be a force.

I started watching the next match (Ezkurra-Etx III v Uterga-Endika) and you can really see the difference between A and B players. Otaegi had a great match, but most of the young players I've seen really like to smash the pelota all over the place. Watching Ezkurra, Uterga, and Etx III play is such a pleasure because they know so much about what they can and can't do. They never seem to waste an ounce of energy and always seem to pick out the right shot for the situation.

I like when they have tournament finals. The energy level at Hernani seems to pick up a lot.

Are you going to the Casco Viejo final? Another Urriza-Uterga battle. Should be a great match.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording