Re(6): Gators new motors

Todd,

I agree 100% with your post, very likely too those posting those rude comments don't have a dollar in the game! Not everyone has the time, money or desire to reinvent the wheel! Hats off to those who do! I pulled a not so popular brand Engine for 14 years and got tired of having to make and stock all the pieces I needed, or break something unforeseen and sit on the sidelines and watch your season dwindle away! Hats off to all the Pullers be it V8's or the unusual stuff! Im pretty sure I noticed fans in the stands at BG this past year Cheering for V8 mods just as loud as anything else, tire speed frontend up charging out the gate gets us all going no matter the combo!

BB

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording