Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, Tich & Declan
IP: 73.60.115.203

I saw this CD of these guys hanging around my local record store for a while & I finally got the gumption to buy it this past weekend. I heard their songs played on Sounds of the Sixties & I knew that they were big in the UK back i the day. The CD had all of their hits & I liked it in a pleasant 60s singles band way. I also heard that Dave Dee was once a police officer & was @ the scene of Eddie Cochran's fatal car accident.

Also, I just finished reading Elvis Costello's autobiography. I was a big fan of his for many years, although not lately. The best parts were when he wrote about his father and his early days. I didn't care too much about the fictional interludes or the way he trashed Wreckless Eric. Martin, as a fellow songwriter, what do you think of his songs as in the words and music sense? Do you think that he over-eggs it a bit? Speaking of eggs, I can't believe that you got a rotten breakfast in Frinton. I mean, come on, how do you ruin TOAST?

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording