Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(1): Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, Tich & Declan
IP: 2.96.115.79

I liked DDDBM&T. They did one or two interesting b-sides. Came out of the West Country I think..Wiltshire way.
I didn't know Elvis had trashed Eric. I like Eric... met him once or twice. With Sensible at the Zao when he had the Len Bright Combo. He was on that first Stuff Tour with Elvis, Dury etc etc. Saw them at Essex Uni. He had a throat. Good songwriter, funnbly bloke. Never met Elvis Costello. Again a good songwriter...Great, he's at his best. Likes to dabble in the arts doesn't he? Hate that Brosdky Quartet stuff. Loved G Happy. 'm probably more like Eric than Elvis I don't go meeting rock musicians often. It usually means meeting a load of other twats that hang around. I used to go round Dave Stewarts's mum, Sadie's place in the early 90s to get away from all that old nonsenes. Good for a quiet night in drinking a bit of wine and talking poetry. Lovely old girl she was. Bob Dylan and Lou Reed used to go round for their tea round there sometimes. She's say. "Ah do the best B&B in London, Ah do, pet!" Where were we?

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording