Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(3): Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, Tich & Declan
IP: 2.96.126.64

Ian Dury would have been just fine in the UK. I'd been gouing to see him since Kilburn and the High Roads, his earlier band. It was the album NewBoots and Panties that broke down the door. I think I saw him more times than any other artiste. The Blockheads in 1977 were just the best. As for what Elvis says about Eric..I'm really surprsied and disappointed by that. Eric's no mean songwriter and has never been blighted by any the aristic preciousness which sometimes affects Elvis, a man with a real albatross of a stage name. Captain Sensible had a good story about Elvis,.. but I'll have the good mannner to leave that to the Capt. to regale the world with. I'm really glad I don't hang around in muisic biz, never liked it...always managed to escape. Always chick full of the sort of mean-spirited stuff you just quoted. I mean, say it quietly, yeah. But don't put it in a book for posterity.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording