Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Re(1): It's Westside

You're right. It is still the Westside System. No doubt about it. He puts more emphasis on different max effort exercises than does Westside to make it a more productive system for raw lifters. As far as the percents go he even days they are the same percents on dynamic day as most Westsiders used when he was still at the gym. Matt knows his stuff and does an excellent job. I've attended a couple Tour DeForce seminars by Dave Tate from back in the day and seen all of Louise videos, read all his articles and been to Westside once. IMO Matt does a better job than anyone of explaining the system. I'm not saying he knows more than anyone else but to me he explains it where I can understand it better than the others did. I'm not saying that take away from anyone else either because Louie is the one who came up with the powerlifting conjugate śystem as far as I know so he gets tons and tons of credit for that.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording