Re(9): tomah tractur pull

Sully, I will say that the food and beverages are pricey at Tomah, no argument there. Just saying people are still going to buy it. Admissions are roughly the same. Hillsboro is $20 a session, Tomah is $22 or $20 a session with an all day pass. Therefore admission isn't any cheaper. Yes pits are gravel, but have less of an area that needs gravel as they also use the high school parking lots as pits for the super farm, pro stock, and limited pro stock. I do think that Tomah should add gravel to the pits, even though it is a big area to cover, and my reason why they probably haven't done so yet. Would make it a little nicer for the yearly rain storm. I'm not quite sure on the payouts for classes and levels of competition, but if that is true it is a little sad. These guys, and gals, are traveling hundreds of miles to pull and walk away with little to gain. Also, Saturday definitely isn't the same as it used to be. Anyways, not trying to hate or anything, but it's just what I believe.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording