Re(12): tomah tractur pull

I posted early on and after reading the following posts I have some suggestions. As far as pop and beer prices, buy your Pop from the kids who work all day to bring it to you in the stands. It benefits the local FFA. Buy your beer from the guys who carry two cases at at time to bring it to you in the stand. They get a cut off of each can they sell. As far as beer prices, at $4 a can it makes one think twice about knocking back a 12 pack. I know Tomah is a much more sober pull than Bowling Green. Hows that for fan experience. As far as the rain, it is what it is, wear your boots if concerned. The walk to the grandstand from the parking lot is no more than most County Fairs. Here is a hint, park out on the street and you will never wait in line to get out. Well worth the additional walk. We live in Verona Ky. and make the drive every year. We see a lot of iron we only see twice a year at Tomah and Bowling Green.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording