Covington, TN - 2-June-2017

Tipton County BBQ Festival
Covington, TN
Friday Night
2-June-2017

The USA Pullers are headed to Covington, TN for a Friday night pull at the 45th annual Tipton County Barbeque Festival. On June 2nd Cobb Parr Park will be filled with the sweet smell of smoked BBQ as teams compete in the state’s oldest BBQ competition.

Butt… There will be more smoking than just pork! Starting at 7:30PM the sweet smell of diesel will fill the air when the USA Pullers bring a different style of horsepower into the Cobb Parr Park riding arena. Pullers will battle for supremacy as they pull the Dominator sled. This pull will feature the:

6,000# Mixed
13,500# Farm Stock
10 & 12 Hot Farm
7,000# Super Stock
8,000# PS Diesel Trucks
9,300# Super Farm

It’s going to be a great night of BBQ and hot pulling action! I hope to see there!

Covington, TN commercial...

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They don’t speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording