PBUSSSA / MSA SOFTBALL Message Board
Foul or vulgar language will result in being banned permanently from the message board!
Fast pitch mens basball
IP: 66.87.96.85

When will u be starting another mens fast pitch softball? I got two full teams already and If we could find a could have decent lil tournament. I could prob find a few sponsors as well. I know a lot of people in this town through my business and have an a+ rating with the bbb so I do things the right way. I'm very passionate about fast pitch when I was 19 i was on the usaaa mens fast solfball team and we ended up winning the whole thing across the country. Was one of my favorite experien8. We gotta get more things for us adults to that maybe it can get oeole5 moving and motivated.my number is 3252125205 and my name is gordon Cammack. Would love to get in touch with u more about this. Thank you for your time. And I'm even willing to do shirts for four teams to help with costs cause I get an done at cost cause my bro owns a screen printing and graphics shop!!! Please get in touch. We can make it happen no problem. I can get us fields all day of we need it no problems

Gordoncammack@gmail.com

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Foul or vulgar language will result in being banned permanently from the message board!
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording