Beach Boys Britain
DUBLIN

Decided to see see the Beach Boys in Dublin and make a long weekend of the visit. Took friends who had never been to a Beach Boys show ever, how I envied them. Great seats and brilliant sound. The Beach Boys are still here and here to stay, all band members in good voice. One slight hic-cough with Cotton Fields but this did not detract from the energy that was put into this song. The sound was incredible I think I counted 42 songs with a 20 minute break. Stand outsongs for me if I had to pick would have been Aren't You Glad, Don't Worry Baby, Warmth Of The Sun, Surfer girl oh the list goes on and on and on. Bruce thanks for Disney Girls my wifes Favourite BB song. Our friends said it was possibly the best show they had ever seen, and now has his first ever Beach Boy album. Great crowd and I saw no empty seats. Having seen the Beach Boys so many times over the years (since 1965) I would give this show a well deserved 10/10. Also met the great Conrad Callan and his pal Stephen who I have knows via Facebook and Mixlr radio for some time, both "good eggs". If I had any downers it would be the absolute rip of price of drinks in the venue but this is nothing to do with the acts that perform there.
Great long weekend. Looking forward to Newcastle now.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording