Beach Boys Britain
Prague review.

I had always been reluctant to see any BB or BW show as my last one was RAH 2012,possibly the best concert i have ever seen,and i thought maybe it was best to leave it there.However i go to Prague a lot and know how important the 1969 show was here,so i had to go last night.The guys were terrific,Mike and Bruce have a much stronger band than the last time i saw them in 2010,the bass player and drummer are both great singers,and of course Jeff was always going to be an asset.Mike talked twice of the last time and seemed genuinely touched by the reception.The hall holds around2000and was pretty much full,even though the tickets were expensive for a Czech person on a normal wage.
Another band i love are Hot Chocolate and i was fortunate enough to meet Patrick Olive recently,a founder member,still touring with the band,who have a lookalike soundalike Errol fronting them,very good he is too.Patrick shocked people by saying he is 82years old,so,although they have all given us so much already,hopefully the BB chaps have a few years in front of them yet to give us all more fun fun fun.Regards from Prague.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording