Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links     Hall of Fame     Miami scratches     Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(5): Kings Court VIDEO

These players were really struggling to prevent the rubber ball to come out of the cesta, once you throw a carom no one can get it because it cuts way out and the "wood area" except there's no wood is very narrow. If you serve and the ball hits the side wall it dies, many many times receiving player could not even get to the ball because it dies so quickly. Some of them were throwing really hard and looks like the harder you throw the less it comes out LOL, it loses velocity very quickly, I didn't see anyone throw more than three quarters the size of the court and that was throwing from up close. I saw 3 maybe 4 rebotes in like 5 games.

Sorry but I was very disappointed, and only because of the ball. The setup, the players, the program, the facility are all nice and inviting, and the players gave a great effort, but that ball destroys the experience.

Kings Court Jai Alai Video

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording