Re(5): Women pullers

I usually don't have an opinion on much.........lol
The women involved in pulling are some of the most amazing people I know. Based on your comments you can't fathom the amount of hours that go into just one pull let alone a whole season. Pulling is a team sport and we all have different roles. Truth is a lot of female drivers hand out a whooping to the boys. I am glad to be part of a sport where mysoginy by in large isn't an issue. My little girl Grace who will be 16 this year wants to pull because she watched Tarry Feiss do it for years and has sat in club meetings with her. She watched Ashley Corzine on tv and watched a sport growing up that wouldn't reject her, but would embrace her. She watched Eilene Kale drive RTL. Hats off to the women in the sport and the ones that support us going after our dreams.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

This forum contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. This forum makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims. Furthermore the views, opinions and comments expressed by people in the comment section as well as the message board do not reflect the views and opinions of me. They donít speak for me and I am NOT responsible for their comments. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ....
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording