Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(4): BY THE WAY...
IP: 2.96.118.238

I've had loads of surgery thios past three years or more, Dan. Cryo-buckles, vitrectomy, laser stuff, two detached retinas..it's been endless. Six weeks ago I made medical history in Essex by being the first to have a procedure known as a baerveldt glaucoma implant. Three and a half hours on the table with a local anaesthetic, which wasted me..but it did save the eye (L). The right now only needs a cataract op. and it it may recover fully. Back in March I was getting ready for the white stick. Now I'm looking forward to maybe only needing reading glasses in a few weeks time. Fingers crossed..if not eyes. I've had a rough time...but it's probably been worth it. I consider myself a lucky boy. Some of the eyedrops have been a bit harsh however. Especially Simbrinza, a compound of Brinzolamide and Brimonidine. Made my eyes look like raw meat. Worst before the op..to prevent my optic nerve being killed off(which was happening) they fed me the max dose of (100 mgs a day) acetazolamide...an altitude sickness drug with hideous side FX. It fucks your kidneys, it knackers yr sex drive, it makes you feel weird and can give you suicidal impulses. I had to drink loads of water and eat bananas. It wasn't fun. I got pretty low. But I'm an obstinate British bastard. I got over it. I took the pills had the op..i think I got away with it. You asked for the details. These are they.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording