Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
OneStop Entries/Results/Stats     Useful Links     Hall of Fame
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Aritz joins World Tour

"The name is made here"
Aritz Erkiaga, champion in 2013, joins with Gernika Jai ​​Alai after three years without playing in Euskadi

Igor G. Vico - Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - Updated at 06: 04h

Aritz Erkiaga, in the pediment of Gernika.
(GERNIKA JAI ALAI)
BILBAO - Aritz Erkiaga (Ispaster, 1987) was the Individual World Champion of the World Tip Basket Council in 2013. A later class returned to play in Euskadi, but has not since returned to a Basque pediment in white. At the Jai Alai World Tour in 2014 he played in the final of the pair, but Mikel Egiguren and Ibai Erkiaga finished with their dream, shared with the Leo Leo, in two sets. That crash, played on July 25, was the last of the picture of happy faces before crossing the pond to Miami. Three seasons have been necessary for the forward, considered to the height of the series as Iñaki Osa Goikoetxea, return. It will be done by Gernika Jai ​​Alai and will be starting on a circuit that will be extended to dates close to December.

After all this time without presence, the dentist says that "these three years I felt sorry and anger, because I wanted to come, but for one case or another could not. You have a bad taste in your mouth. " Evokes Erkiaga that "what he wanted was to play against the best. In Miami we play pools, but where you really make a poster is playing at 35. You want to play this kind of games, win and make it exciting. Not being able to be among them in summer fucks a little."

The Vizcaya will start the summer season in the first week of July with his new operator and claims to be "very excited". Erkiaga takes the leap with two Miami Triple Crowns -Most Wins, Singles and Best Leading Players-in recent years, succeeding Goikoetxea as dominator of the Florida fronton. Augura show. "It's been three seasons since I last played here and I want to start. In addition, I will be able to be with the family and with the friends ", the Ispaster striker, notes that" with respect to the project of the company Gernika Jai ​​Alai, I am also excited. It seems like things are going very well: the pediments are filled and there is a very compensated picture with young and old. " And is that, as the puntillero recites, the bet of the promoter is important and the headline is already closed. With the addition of Aritz Erkiaga are joined by Diego Beaskoetxea, Alex Hormaetxea and Xabier Barandika in the lead and Eric Irastorza, Ibon Aldazabal, Unai Lekerika and Ekhi Martinez to the rear. In short, an interesting squad to join the competitors of Jai Alive, where Egiguren, Olharan, Olha, Enbil, Etcheto, Lopez and Inza are expected to join. "In the Gernika project, by name, there is a great level. There are quite good pelotaris and it will be hard enough to win the matches. If it is difficult to win at festivals, imagine the tournaments. It will be a summer loaded with good duels, "says Ispaster.

Aritz has no goals in the face of a difficult schedule. "My intention is to go game by game. I do not have a championship marked. The Individual is always difficult, because there are high level dancers, so I have no closed goals, "added the Biscayan.

What seems clear is that the future unfolds rather exciting. The presence of great pelotaris can throw the Jai Alai World Tour to a new dimension. In fact, Mexico City will be one of the headquarters of the summer, putting a global character to a circuit that was born with the firm idea of ​​crossing that border. "If we get together all the top players, we have to take advantage of this season. The pelotaris we are going to give everything so that people leave the pediment happy home. We are excited, "says Erkiaga, who believes that he has no trouble" adapting "from" quinielas to parties ". "Little by little we are proving that the season is getting longer and that is positive," he says. Anyway, the Vizcaya meets on September 1 a decade in Miami and on December 31 ends his three-year relationship in Florida, although he would like to continue "one more year." Even so, he concludes that "here are the best. The names are made in Euskadi ".

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording