Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
OneStop Entries/Results/Stats     Useful Links     Hall of Fame
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(5): Info on single ticket jackpot winner

That was a VERY poor decision by Dania to have the regular program in the matinee, and then go with all singles games on the final performance with a force pay in the mix? When I saw it was all singles, I decided NOT to even waste the time betting the Pik 5. It would have been my first jai alai wager in about 3 years! I was so disgusted, I've permamently retired jai alai wagering for good after that. If the had doubles game in the matinee, it was INEXCUSABLE to not have them in the evening performance with so much at stake in the Jai 5. Shame on Dania.

Meanwhile, I was visting Tampa area a few weeks ago, and drove over to Derby Lane Dog Track. What a beautiful venue! And the main reason I went was because I know they have a hugely popular Quiniela Double, which is my favorite bet in all of pari-mutuel wagering. I got lucky and hit it for a nice signer. The QD pools are always an amazing near $3,000.00 before takeout, so you often see single winners for well over $2,000.00. And, it is a shocking TWO DOLLAR wager! That's how popular it is. And Palm Beach also has a big one, too. Too bad we can't wager on the QD, physically, in Orlando, because SOKC's cheap and crappy tote system doesn't offer it. Inexcusable in this day and age, or else I'd be betting 4 or 5 a week. For that reason, I only go to SOKC maybe once a year. Orlando Parimutuels are sad...very sad.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording