Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
OneStop Entries/Results/Stats     Useful Links     Hall of Fame
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Today's live Internationaux Cesta Punta Play In Final--LIVE MATCH VIDEO (I HOPE) :)

P Tambourindeguy-A Alliez v Lebats-Errandonea (listed for 3:40 Eastern Time but may not start until about 4). (Scheduled for 21:40 local (SJDL) time.

https://www.youtube.com/user/cestapunta64500

Will link directly below.

Link not up yet. I assume it will be.

Also can link from main ICP link:

http://www.cestapunta.com/

Patxi Tambourindeguy and Alliez are old veterans. Lebats and Errandonea are young guys who defeated Ithurria-Manex in straight sets in the semi-finals.

Note: I make no guarantees regarding live match videos, especially when the direct link isn't up yet (2:55 Eastern as I write this). But so far they have been consistently available. Will be available on demand within about 24 hours of the match at ICP Youtube site. I'll let you know when match is there.

Enjoy

ICP Final LIVE MATCH VIDEO

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording