Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
OneStop Entries/Results/Stats     Useful Links     Hall of Fame
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Video

I had posted a video a couple days ago. I heard that the dania players were not gonna play and some of my friends were going to fill in, so I headed over there to take video. I don't know anything officially and have no inside info but here's what I've heard from fans and friends:
They can not use the hard ball adequate for that court because due to some build glitch the glass keeps breaking. This doesn't happen in previously tested court in Spain. So they have to use the rubber ball for now until they get a break and have some time to either fix the glitch or put a granite front wall, so this should be temporary
I heard the dania players were not playing with that rubber ball and then they needed some people to play right away, some players that have some type of license already and could play right away. And that's why they have those 5 players. Frank. Steev Conrado, Santana and Gallo. They will likely hire a few more but they need to be licensed and then hired by dania.

It should be fix and be ready with harder ball and fixed or new front wall on near future. And I hope they do

Kings court

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording