POSTINGS ADVERTISING ANY BUSINESS FOR PROFIT ARE NOT ALLOWED! ALSO, D99.3 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DELETE ANY POST AND/OR BAN ANY USER AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. *****ATTENTION!***** IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER FOR AND POST ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR NAME, USER NAME, AND PASSWORD YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE (write them down!) TO: WDMP@MHTC.NET
Buick Park Avenue For Sale--$1200
IP: 216.246.187.108

Hello, I am selling my 2000 Buick Park Avenue. It runs and looks good! It is an automatic and has the 3800 engine. It has all new brakes, many new front end parts and had an alignment done on it last fall. The car has very good tires and is excellent in the snow. It has 216k (mostly highway miles). It has a leather interior. It averages 23-24 mpg which is great for a larger sedan that has lots of interior space and a big trunk. The air conditioning even works well. This car has been very dependable and I wouldn't hesitate to take it on a trip somewhere. This is a good car for the money! I'm only selling because I bought a different car. Asking $1200 CASH (no checks) or best offer. Please call (608) 425-8114 before 8pm. Please email for photos.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

===OUTLAW COUNTRY-D99.3! MORE PRIZES, MORE MUSIC, MORE FUN!===
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording