Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links     Hall of Fame
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

King's Court today 7/22/17

I passed by today as I was in the neighborhood, I thought Medrano was gonna play, but he didn't play nor was he listed anywhere in the program. I did notice the program has statistics until 7/16 while the website has it up to date and Medrano's name appears in the website roster sheet.

So what's new from my last visit? the players have adjusted and are playing much better with the hard(ish) plastic yellow ball, Anndy is playing, Enrique is playing, Gallo is no longer the wins leader as Erik apparently has gone on a rampage, and at the end of today's matinee, on game 8, they brought out a different ball, white, and seemed to be livelier and sounded harder on the glass. I think it is better than the yellow ball, or so it looked from where I was.

The betting is still non-existant, although I did see a trifecta pay a whooping 15 dollars today with a 1-4-all.

I did take some video just to show what's happening

Kings Court Jai Alai Video7-22-17

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording