*so hate me for the things i've done; - " />
Oliford

The Castle
the centre of royal life
The castle sits at the centre of sprawling grounds containing gardens, training arenas, barracks, the royal stables and Lake Lilith, which is fed by the River Twinge. The royal guards which are stationed at various points around the territory will occasionally check fairiesí identities but are usually happy to let visitors wander around, unless the king orders otherwise. Within the castle itself, the west wing is the personal residence of the royal family, the east wing is the home of the court and the servantsí quarters on the lower levels. The castle is practically impregnable and is well-guarded against attack.

Royalty

king
Mordred
queen
Gaiane
Heir
Loholt
royal men
--
royal women
Morgana, sister of the King

consorts
--
courtiers
Lady Alethea
Lady Styx
Captain Flynn
Lord Anapa
Lady Electra
Lady Rhyolite

Residents and Employees

military
Grayson, Squire
Flynn, Captain of the Royal Guard
Caldera, Royal & Alliance Guard
Dylan, Trainee Guard
Saffron Trainee Guard
Alector, Trainee Guard
professionals
Amber, Treasurer
Gavin, Artist
Danny, Royal Doctor
Graeling, Naval Navigator
Mohana, Librarian

household
Madeline, Housekeeper
Margaret, Kitchen Maid
Alistair, Stable Boy
Luke, Kennel Boy
Cypress, Kennel Boy
prisoners
Jacopo, Kidnapper

Add your character and their personalised role via the updates board.

located here
  • Royal court: The royal court is a place for people to receive an audience with members of the royal family. Petitions can be presented to the king, connections made and events held.
  • Royal stables: The royal stables offers quality horses on lease for a variety of uses.
  • Royal schools: Children can receive private tuition or schooling here.
  • Royal library: The largest collection of written works in all of Shaman.
  • Royal hospital: The only official hospital in Shaman, this is where the sick and wounded are brought to be cared for.
  • Royal gardens: Beautiful and varied gardens which are open to the public. Includes allotments, flower gardens, and open spaces to walk or ride in.
  • Barracks: Royal and Alliance guards and soldiers live in the barracks.
  • Training arena: A well-equipped arena for knights, soldiers and guards to develop their fitness and skills.
*so hate me for the things i've done;
IP: 173.239.226.131

cause darlin' i'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Maybe Quinn was just too terrible at shallow socialization to deal with this second meeting properly. It's hard to say if he had added onto the memory of meeting Draco before, if for some reason Quinn had thought of the man as more than fickle and flighty with attention. That could be how it was, just the need to think that this isn't how it went last time, though Quinn remembers clearly the hair thing, but that wasn't the worst of vices. Caring about one's hair was a good thing, and although he did not nearly go to the lengths Draco did with hair, Quinn was mindful of his own. Of the color and style, that it didn't look too bad. Not at all to the extent of Draco, because Quinn could get his wet without panic.

Quinn isn't concerned about the dismissive tone of Draco's words, because Quinn wasn't anyone to Draco so why would any of that matter? That sort of thing probably happened often enough around Shaman to be a boring enough topic from a stranger. Why wouldn't it be? Aura had said that the last reaper hadn't done her job all that well, so the whole death thing might be more than a little messed up around here. Quinn is unphazed and debating on what he hoped to do with this meeting, this conversation with someone he had only briefly met once. There wasn't anything here, was there? I mean, sure, Draco was good looking enough, but sometimes that just wasn't enough to hold Quinn's interest.

The question had Quinn glancing over Draco's hair as if inspecting it for the smallest of flaws. Quinn wanted to poke fun at the male, but he needed it to be justified and true, so he looked more at the hair, for anything out of place, and; aha! Something was a little bit wind-ruffled, it appeared. Quinn looked back at Draco's face and gave a little shrug. "Probably a nine. Didn't see all of it before, but upon closer inspection? Yes, a nine is the best I can give for it." And he says it all in the most serious of voice, giving Draco a steady stare and waiting to see what the male would do with this information. Quinn was betting on trying to find the nearest mirror and comb; though Draco probably traveled with both.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

rules | contact | credits
home | adhere | adventure | reside | ooc | help
© Shaman 2009 onwards, all rights reserved.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording