Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(1): FaceBook
IP: 2.96.123.211

Ah...Ithink I know what you mean. It took me a while. You mean that link at the top of the page. That FB site is nothing to do with me. It was started by Tom So, of Germany because for years I would have nothing to do with FB. Then Captured Tracks, my record company started a page...And so about a year ago, I started my own FB account. As for the one above, you can only post on it if you're a member. I'm not a member and haven't figured out how to BE a member. I found that a bit annoying. But also I liked it in my awkward way, because it was self defeating and pointless that I couldn't get access to a thing that's somehow about me. Like when I was on TV a lot, I didn't own a TV. And when I first had recrods out, I didn't have a record player to play them on. We should really take the link down and replace it with a new link to my proper FB page and FB account. It's our eventual aim to repopulate this site. Perhaps I'll ask Paula Webmeister next time I'm in contact. Hey Paul we do need to take that FB link upstairs away, don't we? Ahh sooner ot later we'll do it.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording