Before you join, please read the
Updated Site Rules

You must wait to be accepted before posting your new character anywhere on the site. You can only be accepted by Azura, Xathira, or Casey (Sheep).

**The following are the only allowed wolf breeds. If you would like one added, please contact staff. Allowed breeds: Arctic, Dire, Ethiopian, European, Great Plains, Greenland, Grey, Himalayan, Iberian, Maned, Mexican Red, Northwestern, Russian, Tibetan, Timber, Tundra. Not allowed include but are not limited to: Dingo, domestic dog, dhole, African wild dog, coyotes, jackals.**

If you are having trouble designing your character - and need to brush up on what is permitted here - you can take a look at the Character Creation Guide. Note: when joining a maned wolf, please ensure you are following the new rules concerning permitted appearances. These can be found under "Joining" in the Rules.

Please post your:
Name:
Age (pup, teen, adult):
Appearance (include at the minimum coat and eye color):
Personality:
Breed:
History (optional):
OOC:

Refresh/Reload

I WON'T MAKE YOU BED SO JUST GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES
IP: 208.54.90.238

If Hell Is For Real Then We Have Not Much Time Left

Name: Luna
Appearance: Luna is an all black wolf, with a white cresent moon shape over her eye, thus where she got her name. She has bright blue eyes and is short in nature. She's the runt of her litter.
Personality: Luna is cunning most of all. She knows she's pretty and will use it to her advantage. She believes she is incapable of love for her as a whole because of the monster she is.
Breed: Dire Wolf x Himalayan

"Tell me you need me and that you're dying to please."

We Need To Drain This Disease From All The Veins In Your Neck
Luna

|Pup | Adopted by Lucaya |Fae |
|Sister of Odin, Diosa, and Lucifer | Home |

METALHEAD Productions |

Replies:
  • Accepted! -

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording