Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links     Hall of Fame     Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Kudos to ArmentA...

Let me add the kudos for ArmentA's colorful and spur-of-the-moment commentating and announcing. I went to Ft. Pierce that year in 2007 and was sitting anonymously with my wife. I hadn't played there since 1987 but for many years since inaugural 1974 I had played there. Somehow ArmentA caught wind that I was in the audience. Totally unannounced to me, during intermission, he grasped at the opportunity and announced to the crowd (yes, there was still an enthusiatic crowd) that Randy, long time Ft. Pierce player, 1st American) a tremendous over-exagerrated ego build-up and the crowd went wild. All I could do was stand up and wave. ArmentA kept it going to my esteem pride. Dave didn't have to do it, we had never met nor played together...he seized a moment and shined throughout. Highlight for me, brilliant promo idea for Dave. Last note: Fans came down to say their hellos, one family in particular was crying...they had let me board with them for many years, but we lost contact due to my travels throughout the years. I was going to look for them while in Ft. Pierce, but Dave made it happen! Thanks Dave for that moment!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording