Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(3): "A Mess in the States"
IP: 73.69.249.156

I could not agree with you more, Dan & Joe. There is nothing we can do... yet. We are currently experimenting with both weather creation and manipulation. Soon, there will be nothing us humans cannot conquer, right??? (tongue planted firmly in cheek) We'll probably have an app to change the weather soon... and naturally plug-ins for that app at a minimal cost to the user.

I think Floridians know that the threat of such storms will always be there, unless the climate changes quite drastically. I see now that the UK has been exposed to a "named" storm, and that the winds are attacking from the west. No one it seems, is exempt from the wrath of Mama Nature. I am entirely grateful for my home, location and family. Its so easy to take life for granted.

To all my friends on the Karma Scene, I wish you all peace and tranquility, particularly Our Man Martin, who is responsible for this gathering of musical rabble in the first place.

Best To All,
Jim Hollis
NH, USA

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording