Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(1): Kinky Men
IP: 89.88.75.69

Oooooh The Kinks!! Where It All Began!!
Truth is, about my long absence: I forced myself to clear-out things that, alas, will remain as obscure and dirty as they were ages ago. But back to The Kinks......
The first Kinks record I bought, 1973, was a scratchy "Dead End Street" EP, everything else followed after!!
The saddest thing is those evil tongues never stopping gossiping. So, hey, Lola is a God's creature too whenever you find it in an animal farm, a house in the country, heavenly coughing because of the big black smoke --- maybe you should call the doctor.... --- having fun with a session man while thinking of renting a villa in Shangri-La and thinking "I'm glad he misunderstood all things when recording his version of "Rosemarie Rose" but how could he know we cheaters were all partners in crime...", anyawy, have a cuppa tea, it stills smells great in Lavender Hill whole lotta etcs
God Save The Kinks!!

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording