Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(1): National Poetry Day
IP: 89.88.75.69

And so this was a weekend of immense distinction.... The Newell back on the CD player with new Newell releases --- during all this time, he kept himself busy!!
5 minutes were necessary to minesweeping memory lanes and the Music entered in the house!! OK, "Denmark Street" is still as despairing as ever and all of these new songs..... You can try to find a weak track here and there, but there's none. Si les Beatles ne se reforment jamais, c'est pas trop grave: You have Martin Newell!!
It was 5 o'clock when I took a little break, Nino Ferrer scopitone and homework on one hard-disk. I remembered 8 SHOWS from Amy Winehouse, not ONLY 6, BITCH. You're more and more in danger, I tell you. But back to The Cleaners....
To this day, I still don't know how Martin he's able to always coming in with so many Beautiful Songs, Melodies, Arrangements & More with just some modest recording equipment and doing all this Perfect Work in just a month, mixings included --- Not a mere achievement for a young man of his tender age!!
I don't know how he's doing it....
But he's doing it and hopefully always will!!

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording