Just Big Radio Show

Outlaws Training Logs

Since this board is/was full of old hardcore lifters i have question

Do any of y'all regret what you have done or sacrificed in the name of strength?

I know for myself, i've turned down job offers, because they would have interfered with my training. Never anything huge; just little promitions/added responsibilities here and there, but add all that up and who knows what could have happened.

On top of this, i'm certain, even if i were to change now i've already taken years off of my life due to massive drug use, as well as diminished my quality of life as i age with nom stop chronic and acute injuries.

I haven't and won't began on all the relationships i've ruined and friends i've lost, and i am still very young compared to many here. In fact, a lot of the old posters here were guys i looked up to coming into the sport.

I can not say if i will regret any of my decisions, as i still wake up every day and lay down every night thinking about training. However, i'm certain that this cant be maintained forever.

I guess, my question is retrospectively, do any of y'all regret your decisions and would you change anything, if you were given another shot?

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording