Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(1): Great Wednesday!!
IP: 89.88.75.69

The Captured Tracks Reissues/The Late Verdict:

The booklets, additional notes & poetry are of course superb, the remastering is no less than astonishing, the "amazing" absence of "Change Change Change" is soon forgotten --- Search, easy to find this song on the Internet --- so many unreleased tracks instead, just tom be sure I compared the copy of "Lizardland" that I still had (cruel Serge) with the "Complete Works" and I had to get up, get on up and lowdown the volume --- Too many Dynamics --- , the sound clarity of every track is incredible, but true, briefly said, in other words:
If a vote should be pronounced one day concerning the best & better reissues, these Cleaners, Stray Trolleys (I even suspect complete remixing) & Lizards would be included on the list to say the least. Maybe that would be enough to forget Martin's hole on the back --- shot by many sides and in the dark --- when you look at the "Last Boy In The Locarno" CD inside.... Afraid? Yes, a bit scary. So, if even Napoleon Solo is not secure...........................
Otherwise, there's really a problem to resolve in Rock Music History!!

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording