Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(2): Great Wednesday!!
IP: 89.88.75.69

Additifs Avec Colorants (A Consommer Sans Modération):

Because, yeah, back to this massage day --- If you don't appreciate our humour and find it boring, don't read --- things missing or replaced on, for example, "Blow Away Your Troubles!" speak with more eloquence!! Imagine that you want to discover or rediscover this album (if you get the impression that The Cleaners are singing and playing in your room while listening, you're right: There are somebodies there!!), listening, so said I, while surfing girls surfing steel using Safari in the meantime... Maybe you're right, "Marathon" & "Urban Jungle", but you can't get that stuff doing it. Fan of rap music or raggae? Hey, Jah man, even Joni Mitchell would tell you:
--- Can't tame the tiger!!
So you fell in love with a Cleaner. You won't probably see him again. You're disppointed and you climb on a train. Marilyn is in it, or a clone. But she never loved a fool like you. Jil was luckier. Get off the train. You're walking near the bourgeoisie now. Did you see it? Two versions. In 2012 there were two. Now just one of the bourgeois left. "Roof Justice"...... So this is not modern jazz & blues anymore....
That was quite a Trevor Boyd, ooops, sorry, Trevor Rutter experience. The Mercury Girl, sauf avis contraire, appears just once in the box-sets. That's probably why there were no flowers to be found in the dull and empty garage. You give me back my Jarmusic discs first, and I'll "forgive" next.
No? Tant pis fo' you.
It's true, the music sounds better than ever --- You never had it so good.

Some people, still masked --- Contrairement aux Rčgles de l'Art, plus ils/elles sont sales et mieux c'est --- just say:
---- J'ai vraiment pas envie d'écouter cette merde. Ce mec, décidément, il est encore pire que Martin Newell!!

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording