Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links     Hall of Fame     Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)

Re(4): Question re Watch & Wager cash back

What he and I have both seen is it seems like once you reach a level, even if you cut back wagers in subsequent months, they keep you at that increased level, however, I can tell you that to get to the next level, one needs to call them and request to be increased to the next level (from experience, I know that has helped).

I was in a situation where I played with Link2bet for Dania wagers, and was playing at a pretty hefty level on Dania Tris, Supers, and Pick 3 a few years back. Then had to transfer me over to a W&W account, but they increased my Dania rate to 8.85% for Tris/Supers/Ex/Quin.

They have kept me at 8.85% whether I spend $200 a week or $3000 a week. They send you an advantage report weekly where you get different rebates depending on what track or wager type you are doing. Some horse tracks you get no rebate. I can tell you that without these rebates, I would not be playing at all.

The customer support at W&W is tremendous and they are the best. Would recommend them to anyone.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording