Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Armistice Day
IP: 89.88.75.69

But still it must get better
Better than this
It must get better
Better than this.......................

You, me and everyone else on this Forum have been delighted by the Cleaners' classic ever since the world began. Although sometimes, and even when Martin insists with an album title like "Under Wartime Conditions", we couldn't really comprehend the meaning of some Armistice Day. OK, Dear Martin, but what war?
Missiles? What missiles?

I had, once lost, now found, a Soul Brother in Ireland and, in spite of political swindles, count for all the fake and killing Davids until you find out, monkeys and so much worse, my passion for Into Paradise is still intact to this day!!

So there!!

Now, just think of it --- all tragic ends apart --- Two bands with the same Heartfelt & Sincere Things in common:
In the UK: The Sound
In Ireland: Into Paradise
These two voices:
Adrian Borland
David Long
You can bet your deserted chapels that you'll never want to hear the voice of an idol after this. Bad attitude. The power, the glory, but in reality.......
The name of the idol --- everybody loves him here, no? --- who's to be forgotten forever and ever
Amen.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording