Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(1): Oddcast 16 Up
IP: 89.88.75.69

OUCH!!The fly on the wall is dead.
These podcasts are great and I confess I'll still have to listen to the previous one and many of ones before number 15...
The Streetwalkers, which was a great project by Roger Chapman after the Family fell apart, was not very well received at that time: Their first solo effort should be heard again....
Stumbling, the other day, deep down into Rock Gardens in Dublin, I realized how much most of us were taken for cretins!! Sometimes I didn't have happy mondays, but after listening to "Soul Monday" Something Beautiful Happens!!
David is afraid, there is a mountain, that I'm requieming him so one day I'll have to change the link address to SoundCloud!!
In retrospect, I still like bits and pieces of Richard's humour.... "I'll Tag Along", for example. Some tag along and they don't like when we Tighe and Long and QueenOfBeauty says:
--- Let's piss it, Brother, let them speak.

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording