Welcome To Martin Newell's Message Board
The Karma Scene. A sort of board for messages on the Martin Newell website which also pretends to be a pub. Get your first pretend pint free. Don't pretend to be shy.'
Re(2): Oddcast 16 Up
IP: 89.88.75.69

By the way --- beware of Swiss snow, take it from me!! --- if anyone wonders if the entire Zéni catalogue will be upped again on Bandcamp: No. Wait and see, there are many songs better left sleepy and dormant by now. You mean the Manset tune too? Yes, him. In my hours or devour-LPs, I trusted people that I should have been scared of. Ask him if he helped driving Martin blind, he'll probably not replying. Don't be shy, Gérard, get yourself some free rice and karate lessons!!
Well, anyway, I'm writing this to say in a gentle way that, since "The Rosemarie Remixes" will be upped too, all nasty and revengefools other songs forgotten, so I'll be obliged to erase angry words and stuff too in due thyme. I forgive her, you can't put a Rory Gallagher fan down for the rest of your laugh, just like I forgave Jesus. Rosemarie has never been out of control. She was just born that way. 1 minute and it's gone.
Mais.... Qu'elle ne recommence pas!!

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

See you again soon
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording