Beach Boys Britain
Re(1): What Does Your Beach Boys 'Solo' Collection look like?

I have most of the guys solo efforts. Most of David's , most of Bruce's and all of the other guys. I love the Disney album. Most of the Beach Boys solo efforts are terrific. Only thing about Mike's upcoming solo release is that they have omitted about two or three songs from Unleash The Love(not cool), especially as one of the omitted songs is Anything For You!!!

Brian's christmas album was something else it really was, and as for Dennis..well!! Could go on all day talking about the solo efforts. On David's 2003 album Something Funny Going On there are some great tracks. Def worth checking out

First Love should never have been canned. It was more than an acceptable album for the time and I feel was a very strong album. Glow crescent Glow is right up there with other BBs songs that can be described as"other worldly". Its a truly amazing song and I just hope that it gets cleaned up, digitally remastered and released properly!!

Now how about another new christmas album from Brian....oh yes please

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
bold italic underline left align right align center align url email image move quote horizontal rule

Link Name:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018  Wedding thank you wording