Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration      Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links     Hall of Fame     Dania scratches
Question of the Week Archive (10+ years)
"King of the Hill" - Official Rules

Use these links to enter King of the Hill picks
Thu 11/23 Fri 11/24 Sat 11/25 Eve Sun 11/26 Mon 11/27
Holiday Entries Entries No contest  
  My Picks My Picks    

Re(1): What should average Jai-Alai fan do on Wagering?

I learned from a great friend and master of betting jai alai a long time ago. Only bet trifectas and bet system numbers. You have to be willing to bet $30-$50 per game but you will hit lots of trifectas and some very good ones at that. You have to spend money to make money as the old saying goes. So true. Since there are system numbers for each post if you played every system number the cost would be well over $100 per game. I cannot afford that so what I do is select games carefully. I pick games where I like a player or team and key that number first and second. For instance, this past Saturday I had a little money so I looked at the Saturday night entries and saw Diego in the 3 hole in Game 10. So I keyed him first and second with the 1 and 2 and also threw in Zulaika in the 6 since he's been so hot and he is not Erik. So my bet was for $1:
3/12/all
12/3/all
6/3/all
3/6/124

This cost $33. It came in 631 and paid $264 so I got back $132 and change for a $33 bet.
You can do this with any number. I mostly prefer doing it with the 4567 posts. The 8 costs quite a bit so I rarely key the 8 unless I have a very large bankroll. Hope this helps.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK >>> Chalk Talk Registration <<< USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2017 by RSB Associates
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording