Picture Personalizing

To order a picture, post a new message with the following form.
Your name:
Background(s):
Picture(s):
Words on Pic:
Specific instructions:

If you want us to make a table layout for you, put 'HTML' in the subject.
Your name:
Picture:
Font (colour, style, size, etc.):
Scrollbar (colour):
Specific instructions:

Anyone with time on their hands is welcome to help take orders.

As a reminder, no one is to use any coding found on Castlegraphic's site. This user has been blacklisted for unacceptable behavior - but luckily there are plenty of sites where you can find free tables for your use! Helpful sites can be found
Here at rpg-gen.com,
Here for some free templates,
Here and here for tutorials!
Anyone is capable of doing their own coding with practice and resources you can find online! ♥

Refresh/Reload

I need a manip please!
IP: 174.233.139.71

Your name: Craiasa Zapezii
Background(s): something snowy
Picture(s): a white wolf?
Words on Pic: just Craia
Specific instructions:
Craiasa has a unique coat, her base is a pale ivory with onyx socks for paws. As it goes up her legs, the black onyx turns into bands but only on her front two legs. Her sides and back have dalmatian spots that aren't solid, more like faded paint spots. Her hind quarters and down her back legs are zebra stripped with that same onyx color, her plume completely onyx as well. Her face seems to be dipped in the onyx ink as well, except for the ivory blaze going down the middle of her snout and up her forehead. Her ears are ivory with black tips, her eyes are unique as well. One eye completely icy blue, the other cut in half, the top half being whisky brown and the other being a vibrant turquoise color.

I'd really like a manip done for her. If you're having a hard time with the markings the picture attached will help you out

Replies:
  • (no subject) -
    Oops -
    Omg -
    (no subject) -
    I love 😍 -
    Yay!! -

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording