Help the poor struggler
IP: 51.7.13.191

Good setters of quizzes are kind. It is their job to dispatch their hapless victim but they will take care not to leave him or her dangling in mid-air to expire painfully and without hope. They will throw in a word of comfort that even at the eleventh hour might bring about a stay of execution.

I was granted such a reprieve last night by a kindly Prodigal. I got the Hurricane Smith question. It rang distant bells but bells far too distant for me to reach out and grab to break my fall. And then I went through the question word for word...."breezed into the top 10".....why is that there?..... The Zephyrs? - don't be silly....Gail Tyldesley? - no, he definitely had a chin....Hurricane Higgins? - no, this guy was rugged looking but not without charisma....Hurricane Smith? - yep, that's the guy.

Nil desperandum and thank you, kind Prodigal, whoever you are.

PS I looked him up this morning and sadly he wasn't really called Hurricane. He was a Norman. The singer, I mean, not the Prodigal.

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Check this box if you want to be notified via email when someone replies to your post.

BI
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording