Perhaps changed most of all out of all of the packs is this place. It was stripped out of its forested home and now instead lays at the edge of an ocean. The vast sparkling eternity of the water lays to the south of the land, while the rest of the land is made of rocky outjuttings. Gone are the trees, and all that remains for greenery are the short shrubs that dot the paths in the rock, and the moss that grows thanks to the spray of the waves. Further toward the shore, barnacles are a plenty, and look to cut the pads of those who slip on the wet surface. These extend out into the water itself, and the tough land has multiple caverns scraped into it, providing ample dens for the wolves that live there. Depending on the tide, however, the lower caverns may flood, and the vicious swirling water may prove to be dangerous as there is a strong undertide ready to pull unsuspecting swimmers to their doom. Even the tide itself is powerful enough to push intruders against one cliff or another. The ocean does provide, however, plenty of food for those who brave the waters - there are many breeds of seals and sea lions, though the males that protect each of these are vicious and territorial. There are also turtles that come ashore to breed and to lay their eggs - both the adults and the eggs themselves can provide sustenance to the wolves. But they must take care - the water is deep enough to allow sharks to come to shore from the depths below. Those unwilling to venture the waves or wet their paws with the moist sand of the shore can find snakes and hares in the rocky outcroppings, but they must beware the Komodo dragon and other monitor lizards that perch upon the shore - they are swift and move in groups, not to mention they carry venom in their bite that causes immense pain, paralysis, and prevents blood clotting. This is not the land for the weak of heart or the weak at all really. This is Uyaraut - ‘The Diamond in the Rough’.

Refresh/Reload

THIS IS WHERE WE CONQUER FEAR
IP: 207.172.250.83

Pics Art 11 11 04 23 02 zpsjvaxkgxw

Bright red eyes watched for his King to show - Knowing he would. The white dragon came into view, his tail behind him giving the slightest of a wag to which Mabbit copied the action. “Sir Mabbit, I see you’ve brought a guest.” Mabbit gave him a nod and a smile, and then he glanced at Sako. He wondered how she'd be with him, how she'd react to Kershov. He was a great ruler, a great King, but Sako wasn't really a pack wolf she said. His audits perked to Kershov's words and his pools looked to him. “You . . . you’re . . .”

There was a pause. Mabbit held in his breath, watching Sako from the corner of his eye. “Never mind. Mabbit, you clearly remember the rules. This lass is only to step foot in Uyaraut with you as her personal chaperone; should she be discovered on her own in the territory, punishment will follow immediately. Punishment in these lands is quite harsh, if I’m feeling patient, or a swift death if I am not. Both of you are to stay within this sector of the kingdom. Do not step paw outside of it—or you will both be begging for my mercy. And, young lady?” His orbs looked to Ker again.

“The next time we meet by these borders, it better be because you’ve come to me as a recruit. Uyaraut is not a tourist trap, and I am not a hospitable creature.” He kept silent, nodding back to Kershov and then watching as the King slipped away once again. He felt Sako come up to his side, brushing into him and nuzzling his fur. He felt a warm smile come up to his face, looking down at her. What to do while staying in this part of the land you stay on?

He went to reach his plume to hers, to twist them together. He looked around. "Well, this sector happens to have my den in it. We can go there . . ." He said softly, his deep voice rumbling in his chest before he inhaled her scent as she mixed them together. He nodded in the direction of his den, his plume looking to curl around her so he could lead her there. It was large, where the soil met sand. He stuck his paw out to gesture to her, "After you." He said, a smile laced on his face as his head was held high. Her scent was becoming intoxicating again, he was beginning to feel like he couldn't hold himself back anymore . . .

❦Assassin❦Fallen for Sako❦Heirs❦Adult❦Brother of Grey Wind❦Uyaraut❦Metalhead❦

Mabbit
:hearts:dante

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2015
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording