Picture Personalizing

To order a picture, post a new message with the following form.
Your name:
Background(s):
Picture(s):
Words on Pic:
Specific instructions:

If you want us to make a table layout for you, put 'HTML' in the subject.
Your name:
Picture:
Font (colour, style, size, etc.):
Scrollbar (colour):
Specific instructions:

Anyone with time on their hands is welcome to help take orders.

As a reminder, no one is to use any coding found on Castlegraphic's site. This user has been blacklisted for unacceptable behavior - but luckily there are plenty of sites where you can find free tables for your use! Helpful sites can be found
Here at rpg-gen.com,
Here for some free templates,
Here and here for tutorials!
Anyone is capable of doing their own coding with practice and resources you can find online! ♥

Refresh/Reload

Manip Request!
IP: 38.86.163.7

So I was hoping for something for my Grey Wind X Macaria pup. Her name is Missandei and she is based off of that character from Game of Thrones. She is mottled brown with specks of russet and black in her fur. Her eyes are orange with yellow flecks.

Missandei is a quiet, but loyal wolf. She is not the type to be a leader, but will be the best friend anyone could ask for. Once she has become close to another, she will never stray from their side. She is not so shy to not speak her mind though, and will always speak up for what she believes in.
and this is her!

I don't have a specific image in mind for her or a specific background for the wolf, just nothing too dark if possible.

I would also like her name (Missandei) and the quote "Iím Not the Devil, But I Wonít Be Your Hero" on the picture as well if possible, no specific font in mind.

Thank you in advance <3

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Password To Edit Post:

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording